The Cottage contains:
- Kitchenette facilities (microwave, gas hob and under-bench fridge.)
- Ensuite with shower
- Bathrobes , hair-dryer and quality toiletries
- A king size bed and fine linen
- Satellite television on a flat screen TV, DVD and stereo.
- Heated with a cosy log burner, two oil-filled heaters, heated towel rail, and a dual control electric blanket.
Check in is at 3pm and check out 10am, unless otherwise previously arranged. Rates include all taxes and service charges.
A continental breakfast basket for two is included in the room fee which contains a selection of cereals, breads, fruit and yoghurt.
Gluten and dairy free options are available on request.
We can also recommend nearby restaurants and cafes.
Amuri Estate Terms & Conditions
Minimum Stays: Two night minimum stay or a $50 single night surcharge is payable on arrival.
Payment Method: Visa and MasterCard are accepted. All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
We are unable to cater for children under the age of 12. Check in 3pm; check out 10am, unless otherwise previously arranged.
Payment Policy: A deposit of 50% of the total may be required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable at check in.
Cancellation Policy: Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We will make every effort to re-book rooms; however we reserve the right to charge:
- 100% of the total booking price for cancellations within 7 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival.
- 30% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date.
- We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover cancellations.