The guest rooms in the B&B each have:
- A private ensuite with under-floor heating and heated towel rail
- Bathrobes, hair-dryer, de-misting mirror and quality toiletries
- A large sumptuous bed and fine linen
- Wireless broadband internet connection
- Satellite television on a flat screen TV
- Personal control of bedroom heating/cooling
- A selection of magazines
Check in is at 3pm and check out 10am, unless otherwise previously arranged. Rates include all taxes and service charges.
Cuisine / Breakfast
A continental breakfast is included in the room fee which contains a selection of cereals, breads, fruit and yoghurt.
The cooked breakfast is not included in the fee and requires an extra charge of $20 per person which is payable at check in if you wish to choose this option. The breakfast includes your choice of cooked eggs, toast, gourmet sausages, bacon, hashbrown. Mushroom, tomato & avocado is a charge of $2 extra each.
Gluten and dairy free options are available on request. We can also recommend nearby restaurants and cafes.
Amuri Estate Terms & Conditions
Minimum Stays: Two night minimum stay during the following holidays: Queens Birthday Weekend (June), Easter (March/April), and Labour Weekend (October).
Payment Method: Visa and MasterCard are accepted. All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
We are unable to cater for children under the age of 12. Check in 3pm; check out 10am, unless otherwise previously arranged.
Payment Policy: A deposit of 50% of the total may be required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable at check in.
Cancellation Policy: Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We will make every effort to re-book rooms; however we reserve the right to charge:
- 100% of the total booking price for cancellations within 7 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival.
- 30% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date.
- We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover cancellations.